- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 743 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 743 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 744 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 748 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 748 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 748 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 748 days ago
Windsor Prom Dress
The House of Windsor deals in both dresses and accessories, but the company is best known for its elegant prom dresses. This family-owned business has been churning out clothes that celebrate a woman’s unique personality since it first started in 1950. It has a huge collection of dresses for every occasion from formal dresses to chic party wear to meet the lifestyles and work styles of the contemporary women. The company has grown rapidly establishing its presence in several states.
The brand is popular with the British royal family. Queen Elizabeth has often been spotted wearing hats designed by Windsor. Prince Charles and his son Prince William have also taken quite an interest for the brand. The royalty and elegance associated with this fashion house does not end with the current British royalty but with the other the members of the Windsor families.
If you are looking to give the elegant look at the prom this will be the right place for you. One thing that makes the dresses from this house so unique is that the cut and fitting have been designed to hide a less than perfect figure. It has been said that if you happen to visit the store you will be tempted to try at least three dresses. Each dress you try on will flatter your looks and they are breathtakingly beautiful and stylish. The dresses will capitalize on your best features and minimize your faults.
The best part about Windsor is that every year it makes 25 lucky girls’ Cinderella dreams comes true. The house knows that prom dresses can be quite a demanding on the pocket. So, each year it donates Prom outfits to deserving young women who win a short essay competition on why they deserve to be given the dress. Each year it holds the essay contest and offering an excellent opportunity for 25 “Cinderellas” to receive an entire Prom ensemble compliment of Windsor!