- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 5 years ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 5 years ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 5 years ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 5 years ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 5 years ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 5 years ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 5 years ago
Warning Signs of Breakup
Do you feel that your relationship is falling apart? Is your relationship missing that spark and excitement? Do you suspect that your partner is about to break up with you? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then it is important for you to understand the warning signs of break up before it is too late. Identifying the warning signs will help you find solutions and save the relationship.
The foundation of every relationship should be trust. If both partners do not trust each other, the reasons for breaking up increase and further give rise of various signs of breaking up. If you really want to avoid your breakup in the true sense, then it is very important that you familiarize yourself with these warning signs as well as the way to prevent this disaster from occurring. Let us examine some common signs of breakup and how you can avoid them.
• Have you and your partner been fighting frequency on petty issues? If yes, then it means that things are not the same between you anymore. Trying to deal with such issues can be quite worrisome and may even lead to bigger problems. Frequent fights show that your partner is troubled with your relationship and may want to break off. Therefore, to save your relationship, you will have to keep control over your feelings and emotions.
• If you and partner are separated by distance due to his migration to a distant place and has stopped calling or contacting you frequently, it is extremely important to communicate freely. Communication is the key of successful relation. So make sure that you stay in constant touch with him.
• Another warning sign of a break up can be no physical contact between you and your partner for a long period of time. No physical contact means that your partner does not have interest in the relationship. To solve this problem, stay in touch with each other and be frank as being secretive, disinterested or non-responsive can worsen the problem ever more.
• If your partner has been ignoring you, not showing concern for your health or not asking you for dinners and night out, is a warning sign.
Now that you have understood the warning signs of breakup, make sure that you do whatever it takes to resolve the problems and re-establish love and trust and make your relationship last.