We all use tooth paste to clean and brighten our teeth. But besides our teeth, this ordinary household item has amazing cleaning power and makes things shine. It has the power to heal many ailments. Try its magic.
1. Just a drop of tooth paste can relieve you from unbearable itching and irritation of bug bites or stinging of insect. It can also give relief in blister and sores by allowing them to dry. Using overnight can heal the wound faster.
2. It can bring a soothing effect on stinging burn if you apply it immediately on the affected portion.
3. If you are suffering from facial blemish apply a little toothpaste on the affected area before going to bed. It will decrease the size of blemish. Wash with cool water in the morning.
4. To get shiny fingernails apply tooth paste on them. Clean your nails after some time.
5. Use gel tooth paste to set your hair. They also contain the same water-soluble polymers like regular hair gel.
6. While preparing meals use of garlic, onion, fish etc. can bring stinky smell on your hands. Scrub a little tooth paste on your hands and the stinky odor will be gone.
7. If your leather shoes have scuff marks on them, just dab a little tooth paste on them and rub with a soft piece of damp cloth. They will shine and appear new.
8. Toothpaste can remove tough stains from clothes as well as carpets. Apply toothpaste directly on the spot and rub until the stain is gone. Then wash the cloth with soap and water as usual. For removing carpet stain apply toothpaste on the stained area and scrub with tooth brush and then rinse with water.
9. Your iron sometimes develops burned crust. Toothpaste has abrasive which can remove the rusty look from iron.
10. You can bring sparkling shine on a diamond ring by applying toothpaste on it. Leave it for a few minute and then wipe it off with damp cloth.
11. You can shine your silver jewelry too using toothpaste. Rub toothpaste on jewelry and leave them overnight. Clean them with damp cloth next day.
12. Piano keys gets dirty when comes in contact with moisture from our fingers. Apply toothpaste on the keys. Wait for few minutes. Rub gently with a tooth brush and then wipe the keys with a damp cloth to get sparkling clean keys.
There are numerous things which you can clean with tooth paste like canvas and sport shoes, foggy glasses, and DVD and CD scratches, crayon marks from wall. There is no end to its amazing benefits.