- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 3 years ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 3 years ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 3 years ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 3 years ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 3 years ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 3 years ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 3 years ago
Tips On Thinning Eyebrow
If you have thin eyebrows or mistakenly made it very thin then how to make them look voluminous- this question is often asked by many. Due to many reasons like accident, inheritance or disease, many start losing their eyebrows forever. In such situation, many find it difficult to how to fill the scarce areas. Here are some tips in the following, which can help you get your brows look attractive naturally.
Many think that only color or eyebrow pencils should be used in sparse areas of brows to fill the blank. However, I would suggest you to use powder in brow areas, which would give you both volume and colour naturally. You should avoid using pencils alone, as it can give you really an unnatural look.
Don’t try to make your brows vey thick by using any means. So, it’s better to keep them thin while filling the sparse areas in between only.
Apart from applying some make up to thinning brows, there are many other options available to help your eyebrows grow thick. One of the products called Eyebrow Rogaine claim to stimulate hair growth from inside. However, if you have thinning eyebrow from the very birth then such products might not be useful for you. In this case, it is better to create thick brows with the help of makeup.
Sometimes, eyebrows become thin with frequent plucking and tweezing. In this case, you can apply Vaseline on the brow area after removing hair from that part. In long term, it helps to re-grow hair on the eyebrow. This has been an age old practice. Try and get rid of thinning eyebrows.