- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 743 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 743 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 744 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 748 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 748 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 748 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 748 days ago
The Right Hair Cut For You
Sometimes, choosing the right haircut for ourselves seems to be a tough job. If you know the factors to be considered while deciding about the haircut then, the process becomes easier. Yes, you have to take into account your facial structure, your lifestyle, your profession and the hair type. Above all these factors, the personal taste also matters in going for the particular haircut.
Firstly, let me talk about which haircut suits what kind of facial structure. The oval facial shape is regarded as the ideal one and all kind of haircut suits it best. People having this kind of facial structure, can go for short, medium and long hairstyles. If you belong to this category, then don’t worry much and just go for any haircut, you like.
If you have a round face then you have to think of a hairstyle, which could help you to create an illusion of adding some length to your face. Long straight hairstyles would go well with such kind of faces, as the flat hair at both the sides of the face would give length to the face.
Rectangular faces need the haircut, which will have some side parting or fringe. Apart from this, the hair should be layered around the face, which will hide the broad jaw line.
Apart from considering the facial shape, you have to see the nature of your job and your lifestyle as well. If your job demands you for frequent outdoor activities or travelling then go for short hairstyles, which would complement your face also. You can ask your hairdresser to advise you in this matter.
Next, the texture of hair has also lot to do with choosing the right hairstyle. If you have thick hair then you have the luxury to decide what you want. On the other hand, if you have very thin hair, then you need to consult with the expert.