- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 920 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 920 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 921 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 925 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 925 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 925 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 925 days ago
The Best Bra or You
There are special bras that can complement the clothes that you wear. A good bra must also be very comfortable and fit well.
A loose or ill fitting bra if worn regularly will make your breasts sag as you get older.
If you are wearing a tube top and are not comfortable not wearing a bra then get one that has plastic straps. You can get coloured straps that will match or give a contrast to what you are wearing as well. If your top is low at the back you can wear a bra that is plastic at the back as well as on the straps. Bras with halter straps are also available for those who need them.
There are also the under wired bras that can actually be quite uncomfortable. These when worn lift up your breasts; thus giving you a fuller and firmer look. For women who find bras uncomfortable; they can try the tube bras which are extremely comfortable and have the option of adding or removing the pads.
There are also specially designed bras to wear with t shirts that have an extra padding so that your nipples do not show. For those who are sportswomen and workout there are sports bras which are cross back for greater support and comfort.
For teens who are just beginning to develop breasts and feel rather conscious and can’t find a bra that fits; there are special trainer bras available that keep the small breasts covered and in place. The other options like front open or back open depends on the woman and their comfort.
There is also what is called the push up bras which are slightly tighter and the cups are smaller so that the breasts are pulled close together and show at the top. This type of bra will also show off your cleavage or help you create one if you do not have it.
There is also special bra that is backless; it has stickers on the side that you remove and then place the bra to cover the breasts and stick it on the sides of your body. This is ideal if you are wearing a backless dress.