- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 1006 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 1006 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 1007 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 1011 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 1011 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 1011 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 1011 days ago
Natural Ways To Eliminate Vaginal Odor
Unpleasant vaginal odor affects almost 65 percent of the women throughout the world at some time during their lives. Very unfortunately, the problem recurs every few days, because most women do not find an effective permanent solution to their problem. In such a situation, home remedies and natural treatments are a lot more effective in providing a solution for the problem of vaginal odor.
According to research, it has been proved that in most of the women who suffer from vaginal odor, their condition does not improve on its own. The major cause behind this problem is believed to be bacterial vaginosis, which is caused due to pH imbalance and bacterial action in the vagina. A large number of doctors prescribe antibiotics to their this medical condition. However, in the long run, this option is not suitable. This is because anti-biotic medicines just attack the symptoms of the condition, not its root cause.
Ways to Eliminate Vaginal Odor
Vaginal odor can be cured permanently only when the bacteria naturally present in the vagina can be successfully restored and the harmful bacterial growth can be reduced or eliminated. The easiest method of eliminating harmful bacteria from the vagina is to soak the entire body in a tea tree oil or cider vinegar bath. To do this, simply add 15 drops of tea tree oil or 2 cups of apple cider vinegar in the bath water. This method has been proven to be quite effective in treating vaginal odor.
Another method of reducing the unpleasant odor is by soaking a tampon in probiotic yogurt and then inserting it into the vagina. Live yogurt comprises of Lactobacilli in high levels, which can successfully keep harmful bacteria in control. Eating a big bowl of probiotic yogurt every day can also be quite beneficial.
Therefore, if you are suffering from the problem of vaginal odor, try these simple and natural remedies to reduce as well as eliminate vaginal odor completely.