Body odor is causing due to over secretion of hormones, anxiety, constipation, use of drugs and chronic disease. It is a kind of unpleasant smell associated with an individual body. The condition that creates body odor is known as hyperhidrosis. Here are few home remedies, which will solve your body odor problem.
Natural tips for body odor:
1. Two dozens radish juice and ¼ teaspoon glycerine then mix them properly. Put this mixture in a spray top bottle and use this as an underarm deodorant. It is one of the effective remedies for body odor.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons baking soda with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your body parts like neck and underarms. It is the very useful treatment to control your body odor, especially in summer.
3. In a small quantity of water put rosemary oil then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your back, chest, neck, underarms and thighs. It will help you to get rid of the body odor problem.
4. Take 30 mm water and add 10 drops of essential oil in it then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your underarms area. It will reduce your body odor problem and very best treatment for this problem.
5. Mix some rose water in a bathtub then take a bath from this water. It will remove your body odor problem. It is one of the simple remedies for this problem.You can also take tomato juice and fresh sage leaves and blends them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected body parts and leave it for 10 minutes then take a bath. It is a best natural remedy for this problem.
6. Take white vinegar and apply on your underarms through cotton ball. It will remove body odor in a few minutes and give you smell free body for a whole day. It is one of the highly beneficial remedy for this problem.
Remember these things: Drink plenty of water, Take 3 showers in a day during summer, eat foods rich in zinc and Avoid foods like meat onions, garlic etc.