- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 742 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 742 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 743 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 747 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 747 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 747 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 747 days ago
Powder is used for increasing freshness in the body, so how can the face be left behind. This is most common feature of the cosmetics which makes attracts people towards them and make everyone use them. Be it a man or a woman, everyone is fond of smart and attractive looks and make up powders are the best source of improving looks.
Just think of a situation that you are a busy with the work whole day and have to go out for a meeting or a party. While you are running short of time for correcting your make up, a compact or a make up powder is the best way to give a tech up to your face. This would not only make you look charming but also would give you a sense of activeness to rebuild your energy.
Make up powder is one of the most important products of the various cosmetics to be applied on the face generally. You’ll surely find one in the bag of every next woman. Different ranges of make up powders are available in the market these days.
Some of the most common features are:
1. They are available in different colours, brands and packages.
2. They are portable in use and you can easily carry them anywhere.
3. Different types of powders are available as per the demands of the customers. You can choose anyone that suits the texture and colour of your skin.
4. A very important use of the make up powder or you may call it a feature as well is that it helps in removing the impurities and dust particles from the skin.
There is no rigid rule that who can use a particular type of the powder but generally people who have oily skin are recommended to use them regularly. It removes the excessive oil of the skin and gives a sort of shinny touch to it as well.
To increase the brightness of the skin, different varieties of facial powders are merged with some shimmering components. This provides better effects for the skin without even resulting in clogged pores or skin damage. Pink is a common shade found in the make up powders along with many ranges of skin or mustard colour. Basically natural shade is a common preference of most of the ladies but some might go with lighter tones to avoid the problem of highlighting.
Make up powders are used for reducing the problem of tanning also. For this tanning powders are available or bronzing powders are many times suggested. They have soft and smooth components which help in removing the tanning easily and effectively. It is never so harsh over the skin. Some make up powders act as moisturizing agents for the skin. A good variety of make up powder is available which is rich is SPF range to protect the skin from rays of the sun.
We would not recommend you to use the make up powder again and again in continuity as it might create some harm to the skin but one or two applications a day would not be problem to the skin. This would help in reducing the extra oil of the skin.
Application procedure: Don’t just start by applying the make up powder first. Start by cleaning the face with the astringent or a face wash. Then start the application of foundation in a proper way. It should be done so well that the face should appear as a clean fresh base for actual make up. Then start applying the make up powder. Use the brush to apply and then use a sponge to rub so that it should rinse inside the skin so well that the other steps of make would not get affected. But it is recommended that the rubbing should be done with gentle and soft hands as the face is the most delicate part of the body.
Take good precautions before you opt for any of them. Skin is really sensitive to many things so whenever you choose a product, consult your beautician or some expert to avoid harmful effects on the skin.