Laser systems are appropriate techniques for treating skin diseases. The treatment involves transfer of light from to the device to the affected area on the person’s body. The beam moves in a single direction and is so powerful that it can split vessels and tissues inside the body into two pieces but this it not the method of treatment. The real method it that outermost affected layer is removed using different methods of laser operations.
A single colored light is produced and its intensity is set in accordance with the blood and pulse fluctuations inside the body. The wavelength which is produced is the same one in every type of technique but the variations of the intensity and pulse rate may be changed according to the demand of the treatment. The laser systems help in treating the pigmentation of the skin. It is also used for treating the blood vessels as well. The actual medication process starts when the skin elements inside the body absorb the heat generated with the light beam. Generally the water that is present inside the cells and tissues of the skin absorbs the light. This gets mixed with all the contents of the cells like protein named hemoglobin that results in the formation of blood.
Beneficial effects of Laser systems:
1. The surgery does not involve any kind of blood clotting or injuries. Rather it is most suggested do to its soft treatment.
2. Risk related to infections and other sort of problems gets reduced to a much greater extent.
3. Most of the problems related to increase in scars and acne gets minimized.
4. Improvement in the therapeutic results.
5. The treatment and the methods that are being used as absolutely safe and can treat the problem quite effectively.
6. The skin gets back to its normal position with a few days.
Various types of laser method have been developed which are useful in treating many problems like severe acne, ill effects of using some chemical cosmetics, chronic skin conditions etc. It has been found that among the various options that are available there is not a single laser system that can cure all the problems of the skin. It means that for every single skin condition there is a separate treatment or to be more correct a separate surgical method is available.
There are some methods that are flexible to generate a solution for second problem also. But so not try to undergo any kind of surgery only on the basis self attained knowledge and article reading. Consult your doctor and he will suggest you to undergo method of diagnosis on the basis of which your final treatment or surgical method would be used to cure your skin problem.
Laser systems and surgical methods:
1. Laser system with yellow light: The beam of light is produced for generating heat by the use of yellow light. It is generally used in treating problems like rosacea, birthmarks, red spots, stretch marks.
2. Nd: YAG Laser system: In this, rays light is produced for treating the marks and scars related to the usage of tattoos. It is also effective in healing spots especially those are brown in color.
3. Krypton Laser system
4. ER: YAG laser system
5. CO2 Laser system: In this system the affected skin is peeled off gently using laser device which contains beam of CO2 laser. This method is used for treating most of the skin lesions, cancer, acne, wrinkles, scars etc. It works for energizing the skin.
Apart from the above mentioned once there are other laser systems also available for healing most of the skin problems.
It’s quite possible that you would meet many doctors and surgeons during your way of choosing the best treatment for your skin but remember skin is the most delicate covering of the body which should be given gentle and effective care. For this choose a derma surgeon who is well skilled and experienced enough and uses latest equipments and technological methods for treating the problems properly.