- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 920 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 920 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 921 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 925 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 925 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 925 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 925 days ago
Is it proper to fantasize about a person with whom you are not married?
Yes, fantasies play a very crucial role in arousal of sexual urge and stimulation. There is nothing wrong in having sexual fantasies about a person outside your marriage without betraying your spouse.
Sexual fantasy can be pleasurable and enjoyable experience for one. This can also help you give vent to your emotion. Without sexual fantasy you may not only find sex quite boring but may also feel detached from your mate.
You can legitimately spice up your sex life by fantasizing about your own partner or someone else. Sexual fantasies can not only help ignite your passion but can also bring you emotionally as well as physically closer to your spouse.
According to sex therapists sexual fantasy is a natural and normal phenomenon that can also help you explore a variety of sexual positions.
While entering into a world of fantasy make a choice about your lover and imagine a place for having sexual encounter.
According to studies those having frequent sexual fantasies tend to enjoy more fun in bed besides having frequent sex. Sexual fantasy can also be beneficial for women as it helps quicken their orgasms during sex. Sexual fantasies are also considered to be healthy for individuals.
According to researchers those without sexual fantasy do not either admit it or pay heed to their own thoughts. Sex scenes in movies or stories about sexual intimacy do not influence their sexual imagination as well.
On the other hand some people mistakenly believe that obsession with fantasies might take over one’s life besides ruining marriage relationship.
They also consider lustful thoughts about a person other than spouse as a sin and deception.
However, experts believe that fantasy helps one imagine the things that do not exist in your marriage relationship. According to them sexual fantasy can also help one to make up for inadequacy in your sex life.