Indian Bridal Makeup
Wedding is a special day in every woman’s life and to look beautiful on this day is her dream. She cannot afford to compromise her looks on the cost of anything. Indian women are very much fond of jewellery and make up as Indian weddings are famous all over the world.
Generally people rely on the make artists at least for their wedding day but if you are planning to do it yourself then these steps would be really helpful for you. Even if an artist is doing it for you then you need to careful about many things:
1. Many people suggest that before your wedding day you should increase the intake of juices and fruits to make your skin glow. It would also help in cleaning the body and giving a natural internal brightness.
2. Indian Jewellery is an important thing to affect the make up of the bride. The glow of the ornaments should match with the glow of the face.
3. The look and feel of your wedding dress is the best judge for the type of make you require. It would help in deciding the tones, highlights and shadows of the make up.
4. A natural or a bright shade of foundation is used on the wedding because the bride gets all the attention and so it is a requirement that the face should get a unique glow. It would also be highlighted in the photographs. Use a long lasting powder so that it can stay for many hours.
5. An Indian style of make gives more preference to the shades of red and maroons on the wedding day. Pink colours are not so much in use as they give a light appeal. While using a lipstick the very first application should be with the lip line to create the shape of the lips. This could be done using a dark shade of red. Then fill in the lips with a slightly lighter but a similar shade.
6. Reddish pink colour is used for the make up over the cheeks. The basic purpose is to make the face glow and all the other shades give a sober look which might not get highlighted in the photographs.
7. Use of mascara should be there but avoid wearing false eyelashes. Even in case of the eye shadows try and use only the one that can stay for a longer period of time.
8. Do not forget the neck while you focus on the face. Apply foundation on the neck properly and apply a rosy touch using a brush so that the neck might not look faded.
9. Women of India are home experts especially while dealing with beauty treatments and look. They start using the very old beauty procedure of multani mitti and gulab jal(rose water). It is said that the use of this mixture helps in removing the blemishes and cleansed the skin from within. It also helps in proving a natural glow. A haldi massage is also give it enhances the beauty of the bride.
10. It is advised that you should undergo a massage for your hands and foot. Also give a proper shape to the nails by using a filer and other equipments.
11. Drink a lot of water before your wedding.
It is always better to go for a pre bridal make up. During this you can take care of many things like a basic facial, manicure and many other necessary things so that you need no have to worry on the wedding day.
Bangles are also and important ornament for the wedding so choose them before hand so that your make up artist would be ready for the all the necessary items required to go with them like jewellery and cosmetics of similar shades. This would help in avoiding inconvenience of the special day.
And most importantly do not forget about your actual appearance. You should stay natural and comfortable in accordance with the demands of the wedding day make up. You need to look special, attractive, elegant yet simple.