- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 743 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 743 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 744 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 748 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 748 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 748 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 748 days ago
Important Tips for Consider Before Buying an MP3 Player
Planning to buy a portable MP3 player to carry your favorite music with you on the go? Many people think that it is as simple as going online and choosing the one you like the best. But isn’t that simple. With the innumerable options available in the market today, it has become more difficult to choose the right MP3 player for your needs. Undoubtedly, iPod is the most popular option with other brands following close behind. Besides these, there are various PDAs and Phones that store and play MP3s. Here are some tips that will help you choose the best MP3 player without much trouble.
Tip 1: Flash Memory v/s Hard Drive
The very first thing that you need to consider is the kind of memory that you require. MP3 players with hard drives will allow you to store more songs depending on their storage capacity. However, it also has a disadvantage of moving parts, which is not the case with flash memory. Also, hard drives return errors if bounced during traveling or jogging. Use of flash memory also reduces the size of the MP3 player and makes it more compact. Therefore, consider the size, durability and memory of the MP3 player before buying it.
Tip 2: Options for Music
The next consideration is about the process of loading music on your MP3 player. Basically, there are 4 ways of doing so.
1. You can load music on your MP3 player using the software that comes with it such as Zune or iTunes.
2. Songs can be bought at online music stores like Amazon.com. and downloaded into your computer and then on your MP3 player.
3. Subscribing to music websites like Napster and Rhapsody would allow you to download unlimited music for a small monthly fee.
4. You can also rid music off the CDs that you have at home.
Make sure that your preferred mode is supported in the MP3 player that you choose.
Tip 3: Video and Photo Options
If you want to view videos and photos on your player, choose a player with a large and color screen.
Tip 4: User Interface
It is extremely importance to choose an MP3 player that offers a user interface that you are comfortable with. Visit a store and explore the interface of the various players to get the feel of how they are.
Choosing the best MP3 player does not have to be extremely complicated. Just keep these tips in mind and buy the player that suits your requirements and budget the best.