- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 1048 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 1048 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 1049 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 1053 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 1053 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 1053 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 1053 days ago
How to Make Homemade Acne Soap?
It is very difficult to get rid of acne. Spending a lot of money for treating acne is also not worth as they don’t give effective results. There are a lot of acne treatments that are available at home, so there is no need to rush to the medical stores. Many people face this problem at some point during their life time. It results from the over production of oil and dead skin that clog pores.
You can use yogurt to make acne soap because this will give you antibacterial soap. Organic soap should be used if you want to have natural ingredients.
You can make your own soap to treat acne. Homemade soaps are much gentler on the skin as compared to chemically treated creams. It usually yields better results than expensive brands.
Follow the below mentioned instructions to make a soap to treat acne at home:
Step 1: You need two cups of white glycerin soap base. Add to it 2 tablespoons of tea tree oil and 1 teaspoon of honey. Honey contains skin healthy nutrients and antioxidants. Powerful antibacterial properties of tea tree oil will make your skin extremely good. Very effective acne soap can be created by using all these ingredients on PH balanced glycerin base.
Step 2: You need to melt the glycerin soap base in boiler and stir it frequently. Remember not to turn up the heat too high as melting too quickly will make your soap doughy. It will not harden properly when it dries. Then add tea tree oil and honey to this base. Keep on stirring until all ingredients are mixed properly.
Step 3: Select the soap mold of your choice and pour the mixture into it. Spray with rubbing alcohol so that air bubbles are not formed. Remove it from mold once the soap cools and hardens. Use this soap twice a day to wash your face. After using it, apply some good quality moisturizer and you will start to see clearer skin within one week. There are number of homemade soaps that can help you in controlling acne problem and thus giving you beautiful skin.