How To Get Rid Of Ugly Spots
Nobody wants to have ugly spots on his/her face. There are many types of spots like dark spots, brown spots, white spots, red spots etc. which can be due to medications, hormonal changes, skin trauma or sun exposure.Whatever be the reason of these spots, it makes the skin unattractive and dull.Even if you have good features they will not be praised because your skin spots will predominate them. Although a spotty skin cannot be cured overnight, but there are some useful tips to prevent them.
1. If you are prone to spots, try out a skin whitening mask. Using the whitening mask once or twice in a week will help to diminish the spots.
2. Before stepping out of the house apply a good sunscreen or a sun block on your face to avoid sunburn or age spots. Also wear the right kind of clothes which can protect you from sun exposure.
3. Follow a skin care regime to avoid recurrence of spots. To remove damaged and dead cells scrub and cleanse your skin regularly.
4. Drink plenty of water about 8-10 glasses everyday to keep your skin healthy, glowing and blemish free. Also eat loads of fresh fruits and vegetables which will give a natural glow to your skin. Avoid junk food as far as possible because they make your skin oily which in turn causes pimples and finally make your skin spotty and greasy.
5. You can also go for laser therapy to reduce your spots in no time. But before that you must consult a dermatologist.
6. Another effective method to get rid of the spots is microdermabrasion. This is a trouble-free process in which the doctor uses tiny coarse crystals to massage the skin. This process removes dark spots, makes the skin softer and also cures pigmentation.
7. Chemical peels are also helpful in a speedy removal of spots. In this process an acid is applied on the damaged skin which removes the top layer of the dead skin and makes your skin smooth and healthy.
8. Use a bleaching cream or skin-lightening cream. You can also apply lemon juice on your face which is a natural bleach itself.