- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 1052 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 1052 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 1053 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 1057 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 1057 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 1057 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 1057 days ago
How To Avoid And Control Anger
Anger is a state of extreme displeasure. This emotional state may range from minor irritation to furious conditions. Anger can be identified by facial expressions, body language, behavior and way of talking.
Anger is an outcome of stress and unhappiness. We usually get angry when things don’t go as per our wishes or we are forced to do something which we do not like.
The best way to overcome the consequences of anger is to avoid anger. Overcoming anger means self-improvement as it is the most negative reaction.
You need to be aware of the situations which give rise to your anger to avoid anger. Try to avoid those situations. For example, by keeping yourself away from the colleague, with whom indulging in discussions, often raises your temperament is the best way to avoid anger.
Whenever you feel unhappy, think of a happy incident in the past. Visualizing such incident will give a mental pleasure.
Increase your patience level. In your spare time take do some easy tasks slowly to increase your patience level.
Avoid your assumptions. Listen to what the other is saying and then come to conclusions. At times, we interpret without listening the whole thing and are wrong. This leads to misunderstandings and raises anger unnecessarily.
When your anger has been raised, to avoid the harmful consequences, control it.
Counting: It is suggested to do reverse counting when you start getting upset. This is the most simple and best way to control anger.
Physical exertion: most of the people harm themselves or others when they get angry. They take out their anger by throwing things, punching others, etc. It is better to do some physical exercises like swimming, riding, walking for let go your emotions.
Calm yourself: another way to outlet your anger is to do something to calm you. Take ten deep breaths. While taking the breaths, count 1 to 10 slowly.
Water: water has a cooling effect on body. Drink water to cool down or have a shower.