Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar – a natural and useful bacteria fighting agent contains all important minerals like sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, sulphur, iron, vitamins and beta-carotene. Apple cider vinegar is made by crushing fresh apples and undergoing stringent fermenting process. Apple cider vinegar is different from refined and distilled white vinegar available in the market because they are made by over heating and over processing.
Natural apple cider vinegar is a wondrous drug which has numerous health benefits. It can cure many aliments which otherwise requires antibiotics and other medicines which have different side effect on our health. Apple cider vinegar can:
• Reduce bad cholesterol and regulates blood pressure.
• Vinegar helps to extract calcium from vegetables and fruits which are needed to maintain strong bones and teeth.
• Deficiency of potassium causes many health problems like hair loss, common cold, running nose, weak finger nails, frail teeth and apple cider vinegar contains potassium in large quantity.
• Beta-carotene in apple cider vinegar helps the skin to glow and maintain youthful appearance and cure skin problems like acne.
• Loosing weight is possible with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar contains less sugar, less fat and less salt and hence helps in metabolism of foods and improves digestion. When metabolic activity is fast, more food is used up and less fat is stored in our body. Apple cider vinegar when taken as drug regularly before meal speeds up metabolic rate. If proper diet and exercise can be combined with it, you can easily lose weight and keep it under control.
• Apple cider vinegar contains amino acid which has antibiotic and antiseptic properties and can reduce toxicity to a great extent. Same properties help to treat skin allergies, acne and insect bite.
• Drinking apple cider vinegar can help us to get rid of constipation and other digestive problems.
• Apple cider vinegar can control blood sugar level.
Apple cider vinegar is known for its all round potency and claims to be the treasure house of natural multivitamins and minerals.