- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 743 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 743 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 744 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 748 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 748 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 748 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 748 days ago
Halloween Makeup Tips
The trend for Halloween make up became popular by the fantasy touch inside the reality of the Halloween night. The atmosphere and patterns are such that creates an impression where you need to pretend and hide your original look and appearance as if you are living in an unreal world. And fantasy has no rules for appearance. You can turn yourself into whatever you want to be a clown, an animal or a vampire.
Below are some Halloween make tips:
1. Create a clean base for make up to start with. You can use some cleanser or an oily cream which would facilitate the removal of the make also. Some people also advice for the use of astringent which can help you clean the skin from within.
2. Now you need to choose the colour of the foundation you want to use. It is better to use the one which is according to the colour of your skin. Apply it properly by a brush and a sponge. This would create a proper base just like the white canvas of an artist and would also create smart effects.
3. Different colours are used for creating different kind of looking effects. If you are willing to get a Vampire appearance then use white. Red is significant for look of a devil, witches are symbolic of green and a frozen look use blue.
4. Then you can use some props of your choice like artificial nose and scars etc.
5. You need to be careful about the mid tones, shadows and highlights for an effective look. Use light colour tones for highlighting the facial areas and darker tones creating effects for shadows. Emphasis specifically on the eye make up. Either you can use dark colours for giving yourself a complete sunken look or use natural shades and double coat it. You can even occupy the eyes with shadows. The impression it gives it’s simply amazing.
6. Then you need to work on hiding the wrinkles and marks of the face. And after this mark your features, highlight them using different cosmetics. This would improve your looks to a great extent.
7. Don’t forget to choose products of quality. You cannot just start using anything. Remember your skin is really precious. Many times it happens that people get allergic to different cosmetics so you need to only the once that are suitable for your skin especially when you are going for Halloween make up.
Kid are very much fond of Halloween dressing and styles so for them it would be to choose quality tested products only which have no side effects. Take good precaution while dealing with the eyes.
8. Another very important thing is don’t just keep on applying things right after the other. Give some time to dry up also otherwise it will spoil your entire image just by merging all the things.
9. Many people use paints for the face but it is never advised by experts and paints have chemicals which are directly harmful for the skin. So try to use soft cosmetics may be you can double their use by applying increasing their application.
10. Removal of the make up should not just be done simply by using a tissue or by rubbing your face. Apply some cold cream or a remover for cleaning your face properly.
There are different kinds of styles that are famous for a Halloween get up:
1. If you need a wrinkled face: The use of non-toxic glue is very much common. But removal of this glue is difficult but can be done using quality products.
2. A clown’s face: The Pancake style of make up is mostly used as you need to create a base on the face. Here application of the powder is the most common thing. You need to give a funny touch by double coating the eyebrows and eyelids with the line and the mascara.
3. Try an animal look: This look can be created by using different colours of the cosmetics or may be good quality paint would help a lot. First choose the animal you want to look like and then start the make up procedure. You highlighters and also take care about applying shadows. For better looks, double coat the make up applied.
You can have a vampire look as well: Clean your face using a gel and then apply the foundation. White colour is generally used but you can choose according to the colour of your face also.