- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 744 days ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 744 days ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 745 days ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 749 days ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 749 days ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 749 days ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 749 days ago
Eyebrow Tinting: Hottest Trend In Fashion
Have you heard of eyebrow tinting? I know you must have, as they are the hottest trend in today’s fashion. If you also want to go for it then following are some tips to guide you on how to tint your eyebrow.
Though, eyebrow tinting is in vogue but it attracts a lot of criticism due to the risks involved in it. In many countries, it is not allowed or stringent restrictions are put in place against marketing of hair dyes, used for eyelash and eyebrow tinting. Keeping this in mind, everyone should rely upon the best available product in the market to tint eyebrows.
When it is about the best eyebrow tinting product, you have to keep in your mind that the eyebrow dye should be water proof, assure of no smudging and the guaranteed safety.
Risks involved in eyebrow tinting
You should avoid permanent tinting of eyebrows, as it can affect eyes in long run. The US has issued many warning in the interest of public concerning the use of colours or dye for eyebrows and lashes. The FDA in its warning clearly conveys that it has not approved any kind of natural or synthetic colours for tinting till the date.
How eyebrow tinting is done?
Tinting eyebrows is not a complicated procedure. Once you choose the colour for dying, then follows a quick and painless procedure. Take suggestion from your beauty expert or therapist which colour will suit you best.
Before tinting the brows, you can also test it on the skin at least two days before to know whether it is suitable for your skin or not. It will also help you to know that whether your body is allergic to that certain colour or not.
Eyebrow tinting goes well with people having fine eyebrows.