Dress Young and Look Young
There is hardly any person who doesn’t wants to look younger than his or her age. Looking young not only depends upon your age, it is your spirit that helps a lot to look younger than you are. When you are little carefree, less tired, not very much worried or stressed in spite of your responsibilities, you can still remain and look young. So the first and foremost thing is your heart and mind which helps you to maintain youthfulness. Along with this your dressing sense and some simple skin care tips can help you look young.
It is of course necessary to dress according to our age, but if you have little dress sense, you can still look young. Here are a few tips which will help you to dress young and look young.
1. If with age your waist has thickened and hips have become wide, wear a nice pair of jeans that can flatter your figure. It will help to disguise your thicken waist and wider hips. But don’t wear skinny jeans. You can also wear bootleg cut jeans with dark shade to look young.
2. Choose printed dresses with pastel colors to cut back years. Wearing a pretty dress can make you feel younger. If you don’t like to wear sleeveless or deep cut dress wear a scarf or cardigan over your dress. It will provide a sober look.
3. With increase in age, our body develops various bulges and sags, which must be hidden in order to look younger. Wear tights, pantyhose and undergarments that support your things, legs and hips. However, don’t wear things that make you too uncomfortable or pinch the body excessively.
4. Avoid carrying matronly handbags to look more youthful. Even though big sized backs are good for carrying everything that you might need during the day, but various stylish bags are available that can be substituted for them. They not only look stylish but also provide enough space for keeping important items.
5. Keep your hair and look simple, just like you used to keep it during your young years. Simply apply a little face powder and little fruity lip gloss. Tie your hair in a ponytail a little higher on the head to look quite younger than your age.