Romance adds a lot of fun and affection in any relationship. You should not confine romance to a pleasure that you bestowed on your spouse only before the marriage. In fact, it should be something that should continue throughout your life. Marriages often go in the wrong direction when we begin to take our spouse for granted. Therefore, to keep your marriage in high spirit throughout the life, you must have the romance alive. Let us learn some innovative ways to bring romance back in our lives.
• If both you and your spouse are working, you can develop a plan to send a big bouquet of flowers to your spouse, which would make him / her blush when amongst the colleagues. If it is their birthday or a special occasion such as your anniversary, you can keep sending small bunches of flowers at different times throughout the day.
• If your spouse is not too fond of flowers, then drop cards or letters expressing your feelings in your own words. If you are even a little poetic, send romantic poetries expressing your love to them. During the end of the working hours, send an invitation for a gourmet dinner in his / her favorite restaurant followed by a romantic movie.
• If you don’t wish to watch a movie, then follow the candlelit dinner with a stroll on the beach or on the river side. Alternatively, you can also go for a long drive.
• If you are going out for a meeting this weekend, send her to a relaxing and pampering spa in the same city. Once you are done with the meeting, meet her on the seaside with arrangements for night blanket and wine.
• Take them to a romantic holiday destination and pamper them with a gift each day. While choosing the destination, their consider the places they love the most or choose the destinations considered most romantic in the world such as Venice.
Besides this, you can also do anything else that you consider to be romantic. The most important thing is to remember not to take him / her for granted. Expressing your love each day will help you keep your relationship alive and fun.