- Effective Desk Exercises You Can Try Out At OfficePosted 3 years ago
- Drinking Diet Cola Is Harmful For HealthPosted 3 years ago
- Nine Easy Tips That You Must Take To Take Care Of Your Pearl JewelryPosted 3 years ago
- ‘Hair Updos’ You Can Sport For A Fun Day At The BeachPosted 3 years ago
- Easy And Effective Tips To Do A ‘Pedicure’ YourselfPosted 3 years ago
- Useful Tips To Treat ‘Hyperactivity’ In ChildrenPosted 3 years ago
- Do And Don’ts For Healthy PregnancyPosted 3 years ago
Best Smoothies For Energy Boosting
To get quick energy boost before and after workouts, running or other sporting events, proper nutrition is required. Besides this, you also have to hydrate yourself adequately during pre-workout and post-workout session. Here are few healthy and tasty smoothies which will make you feel energetic and help you work harder during workouts.
Bananas are great energy boosters for us and are digested easily even between workouts. Here are few home made smoothies which can fuel your muscles instantly and you will also enjoy drinking them. You can serve them to your kids to keep them energized throughout the day.
1. Banana Ice Cream Smoothie
• Four ripe bananas
• ½ cup orange juice
• 3/4 tablespoon yogurt
• 2 tablespoon honey
• Vanilla ice cream – four full scoop
Chop bananas into small pieces and mix all the ingredients together and blend well. Instead of vanilla you can use any flavor of ice cream of your choice.
2. Banana and Berry smoothie
• One ripe banana fully chopped
• ½ glass of low fat yogurt
• Raspberries, strawberries and blue berries – ½ cup each
• ½ cup orange juice
Blend them together and make refreshing and tasty smoothies to get a great vitamin boost.
3. Banana and Apple Smoothie
• 1 chopped apple
• 1 large chopped ripe banana
• 1 cup of fresh orange juice
• 1 cup low fat milk
Blend and make a healthy and tasty drink which anyone would like to drink happily.
4. Banana and Strawberry Iced Smoothie
During hot summer days, this chilled smoothie will refresh you completely.
• 1.2 chopped bananas.
• Fresh strawberries 1 cup
• Few ice cubes
Blend well and serve chilled to energize yourself and your loved ones.
5. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
This smoothie is ideal for breakfast because it can release energy slowly and keep you going throughout the day.
• 1 large ripe banana
• 1 cup yogurt with honey
• 1 cup of milk
• ½ cup oats well crushed
You can make several other smoothies by mixing chocolate, honey, eggs with fruits like peach, blackberries, mango, pineapple to get great energy boost.